FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Hotel [Master Thread]
Old Dec 18, 2018, 6:28 pm
daloosh

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
Originally Posted by Okto
Thinking about making a rez at the cosmo using FHR. Given the less-than-stellar reputation for this hotel to even post the elite nights correctly on (supposedly) eligible rates, am I better off booking elsewhere? Elite night credits posting properly are, obviously, the expectation. I could also either book the Westin (non-FHR), which should post with no issues, or forget all this and book an FHR rate at a non-Marriott. Thoughts?

Thanks.
This year my nights from Cosmo posted correctly but last year it took several calls to get them posted. The meager Platinum benefits have me looking at the Waldorf across the street.
Originally Posted by Low Roller
At least it's better than nearby resorts like Aria which charge a $39 resort fee and still charge for parking on top of that!
I stopped renting a car to avoid the Cosmo parking fee and switched to Uber/Lyft. I would say it was great on off nights, but holiday weekends were an absolute mess getting around via rideshare. Maybe it's time to rent again.