FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Changes to Ambassador from 1st March 2019 (now confirmed)
Old Dec 18, 2018, 5:02 pm
Pseudo Nim

Programs: Occasional RTW club
Originally Posted by chongcao
With due respect, if you follow IHG forum like me, and read online sources, you would have noticed in last two years IHG did consider get rid of ambassador programme. But the new rumour in the mill is that they will keep Ambassador programme and expand it to other upper scale brands in house and it will be three tiers rather two. Thus my speculation that one day Regent and Kimpton will be included. But truth to be told, my personal feeling is that ambassador programme will have more changes in pipeline for 2020 and after.

I will wait to see the full terms and condition once more details are published by IHG.
I’m very sad you were right. I would’ve much preferred that your document turned out to be a scam, we were all mean to you for posting rumours, and it ended there ... as it stands, looks like I have to make plans to move away from my RA, which is much worse than being needlessly mean to a stranger on an internet forum.