FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2016 to 2019] DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near London {GBR}
Old Dec 18, 2018, 12:30 pm
pauleeepaul

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
I will be in London next month with meetings by Heathrow during the week and a weekend layover when i want to be in the center. I am annoyed with myself for not being able to make a decision about where to stay, as I am pretty familiar with all of the options. (Unusually none of the options are priced out.) But I am fatigued with the Park Lane (crowded lounge, although might not be so crowded this particular time give 230 GBP available rate), and the Conrad is in a really quiet neighborhood for the weekend. So i am thinking about the Paddington for the weekdays (easier journey to the office), and either the Waldorf or Bankside for the weekend. Although I have stayed in the Paddington before it was prior to the GWR rooms being available, and I'd like to check that out. And I have not yet experienced the Bankside, but i am concerned that it too is in a quiet area on the weekend. It's been 5-6 years since i was at the Waldorf, obviously the location is good, but smallish lounge.

Just musing, decisions decisions.