View Single Post
Old Dec 18, 18, 9:08 am
emma69
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jortheo View Post
Arriving from LGA at 21:50 and leaving to LHR at 18:25 next day in Febraury only with hand luggage on an EU passport (applied for eTA). Ideally I would like to visit Niagara falls if it possible, is it doable? Where do you sugggest I stay?
I am not sure where you are coming from / how long the flight is etc. but if you think you will still be awake / alert, I would drive down to Niagara when you arrive (roads should be quiet) and stay in Niagara overnight - it's about 90 minutes, almost entirely on the highway. There are lots of hotels to choose from based on your budget - Falls view rooms are nice, but I am guessing you won't be in the room much to see it. You can spend the morning grabbing breakfast, walking down to the falls, and seeing some of the other attractions, a quick shower back at the hotel and check out, then head back towards Toronto. You could consider lunch in Niagara on the Lake, or there are some outlets nearby if shopping is your thing. If you are going to be tired when you arrive / not alert then I suggest staying at one of the Toronto airport hotels, and making an early start the next day to drive down.