FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] DL SIN MR Apr 16-18, 2018 IAH SIN $708.31 21,668 MQM 3.3 CPM
Old Dec 17, 2018, 12:20 pm
yohanson

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
Originally Posted by Csfing1
Don’t waste on PS use for M1. FA on DL in J have improved and they are almost as good as those on MU. Either one is very very good. Happy Travels. Get your flu shot, the life you save could be yours! Had some friends who didn’t take them and last year the both got flu and wife almost died. Nosy me asked, did you get the flu shot? Answer was no. Asked, are you going to get it this year? Yes!! I kept checking and they did get their shots. I recognize that some readers don’t like or believe in them but they save lives and it could be yours. Also important for children over 6 months age. A significant number of deaths were in those who had no medical problems that increase their risk. I don’t want to lose any readers! 🙂
I came down with the flu in SIN last Tuesday, my last day there. I'm just now starting to feel better. I did NOT get my flu shot this year.