FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travelling the world for 6 months... My sabbatical leave experience
Old Dec 17, 2018, 4:47 am
palmanfr

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by flying_blue_white_red
LVI has changed a lot since the last visit 8 years ago. Not tempted by KQ direct flight CPT-LVI?
The bonus with KQ is the free fly over the Falls. 4 fly-overs on 4 flights (well 3 via LVI and 1 via VFA). No need to pay for the dire Flight of Angel in helico or ultra light aircraft

Once image and internet links are added to your trip report text, you should copy and paste everything in the Notepad first (Bloc note en Français after seeing your passport ). From here you can copy and paste to post on Flyertalk.
Yeah, I was intially interested by the 5th freedom CPT-LVI from KQ (they offer also flights to/from VFA btw) but there was zero reward availability on my dates (or for an insane 50000 FB miles one way in business class one the Embraer !
I will try to use the bloc notes then... seems like MS word is too fancy nowadays - let's go back to the basics :-)
Cheers,
Guillaume