FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Status of on-board WiFi rollout on BA aircraft
Old Dec 15, 2018, 5:21 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by billu777
We are flying BA0196 from IAH (houston) to LHR today Dec 15 at 9.25pm and BA0257 from LHR to DEL ( Delhi, India) Sunday Dec 16. Is there a way to find out which aircraft we will be flying and whether it will have onboard wi-fi? thanks
Welcome to Flyertalk and welcome to the BA forum billu, I hope you have a good set of flights. These are 777 sectors so you may be OK but I can't see the aircraft allocated to these services yet. The LHR-IAH sector departs at 15:00 GMT and that will be updated here about 5 minutes after take off
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/ba197
however I'll be playing rugby then so I won't be able to clarify further. I would nevertheless use the advice upthread and pre-register your email using the links provided, I would hope that one of these services will be wifi enabled, probably the DEL service would be better for you.

I hope you have a good trip and that we wil hear more from you in the future.