FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Simon Mall Gift Cards(2017-2018)
View Single Post
Old Dec 14, 2018, 11:13 pm
redtop43

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!
Originally Posted by GundamWing01
so you go to city center or only LV South? never been to LV north surprisingly. how did you break in your CC in the beginning at a totally different location? u must have triggered something. i never MS in vegas to avoid fraud alerts and eyes on the account. esp amex. dont need FR and etc.
I usually go to South outlets. I buy at Forum Shops only if I have another reason to go near there. I don't have free parking at Caesar's, and while I do at MGM, it's quite a hike from the Bellagio parking garage.

I haven't had that much trouble with my CC. I think once I got declined after 2-3 days of $10K/day but I called and once they verified I was good to go. With all my CC's I expect I might get declined the first time but I call and they unblock and I usually don't have trouble after that. Where I live it's 30 miles to the nearest SM so I'd be foolish not to load up while I'm in Vegas. I do worry a bit about keeping track of them, I admit. It's kind of like coming home with $50-$80K in cash in my suitcase.