FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Support? No!
Thread: Support? No!
View Single Post
Old Dec 14, 2018, 7:37 am
rangerss75

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
Fransknorge (Dec 6th), you are not in a minority in taking your custom elsewhere. I have had issue after issue with so-called Customer Care and one of them took weeks and weeks (and hours of my time) to resolve. Like you, even a non-credited stay can take weeks to get the points posted; I now systematically take a screen-capture for any promotion for which I register. But what sort of reward scheme is that? Other schemes post the promotions for which you have registered on your profile. With accor, you have to 'prove' that you registered and 'prove' that you stayed, when all that should be in the rerservation systems.

So: having qualfied again for Gold this year, I have almost certainly made up my mind to concentrate first on one my other loyalty schemes and be content with easily attainable Silver in Accor in 2019. So, they'll lose 20 plus nights of my business.I'll stay in Accor group hotels when I know them and like them, I won't choose Accor group hotels in locations where I haven't stayed with them and there are other possibilities. Needless to say, I'll avoid those (not many - three, this year) Accor properties in which I have stayed,, where the condition of the property or the service is less than satisfcatory.

Someone (Amy?) really needs to feed back to Accor in the strongest terms possible that their Customer Care is abysmal and is/will losing them business. Will she feel able to do that?

Apologies for clicking on 'quick reply' at the end of the messages; rather than after Franksnorge's original.

Last edited by rangerss75; Dec 14, 2018 at 7:46 am