FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - City National Bank Crystal Visa Infinite (USA); NY GA TN NV CA MA DC & MN
Old Dec 13, 2018, 5:43 pm
iNFEKT

Originally Posted by bigballer
Is this common knowledge? Maybe I'm dumb but I don't see it in the wiki.

Got my first travel rebate on 12/4 for a $250 gc that posted on 11/28. Waiting for the rebate to post on my second gc that posted on 12/7.

Wiki is elsewhere, free feel to look at the comments around this time last year. There is a huge delay in processing rebates as there is a ton more purchase activity and this is done by hand @CNB.

To everyone else here that is clearly late to the game, do people seriously think they're going to take accounts that are a matter of months old, and they're gonna hit 3 or 4 GCs in a one or two month period? I mean go for it, so long as you go in with the expectation that you probably aren't going to get reimbursed for all of them, these rebates are processed manually they're not going to approve 4 similar/exact amounts all on one or two purchase cycles, this is typical behavior banks look out for fraud. Seems like the end is gonna be near on this one. I mean whether people here are greedy or not isn't my problem, but if you're about to drop $1000 on GCs in a cycle or two take a look at the DPs in this thread, don't expect to get it all if any back, thats just not how things go here, just know what you're getting yourself into.