FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Cancels Leg, Rescheduled Flight Guarantees Misconnect
Old Dec 10, 2018, 10:11 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by JaysonW
If I book through Travelocity, will I have the option to book at the front of the plane (do they sell larger seats)?
Jet2 doesn't have extra wide seats, but does have seats with extra front legroom. On the 18 April there are 3 front row seats which use the door area space (crew sit there during take off facing you) and 1 seat on the other side 2F going into (I believe) a bulkhead partition. Unlike BA the galley is slightly further down from the flight deck on their 737 aircraft and that forms the starboard side bulkhead. Then in row 16 and 17 there are 2 rows of 12 seats in all with emergency row seating, row 17 is the better of the two. You best book via the Jet2 website, not a travel agency, in order to get better control of the booking.