FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta 360 - Consolidated Thread
View Single Post
Old Dec 10, 2018, 12:12 am
SYRRDU

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
Originally Posted by HDQDD
Former AA EXP here, I feel sorry for anyone that has to fly AA by choice these days, but especially out of RDU where it’s only hub options. Might be good for segment running, but that about it.
All of the airlines are now disappointing... Continental was destroyed by United, AA and US were never great (former CP) from my point of view, and lately DL has no desire to be the clear #1 ... they just need to be slightly better than #2 . As a charter DM (and DM every year since), DL has taken every incremental steps to devalue medallions and again (my point of view) service that I have dealt with has been exceptionally poor over the past two years. Regardless of RDU, I still fly more than 75% to HUB first, so that is not an issue. Moved my business to AA and the change took a bit to get used to used, they don't handle IRROPs well, but the EXP experience has been much better than recent DM. I still will have over 400K in rollover and PM will be the future after 2019 and for several years after.