FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - London Award Flight to LAX - Need Help!
View Single Post
Old Dec 8, 2018, 3:39 pm
Kacee
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by jfbruin
I have a fight to London booked on BA first class from LAX - LHR and a hotel booked for my stay. I've searched every day for the past 3 months for a flight home and have struck out. I need a flight in business or first class, preferably using United miles, but I have plenty of Chase Sapphire points to transfer to Air Canada or other programs if necessary, depending on availability.

So far I have been searching One World and Star Alliance availability using the KVS Tool (searching AC, QF and BA). I need a total of 4 tickets in C or F home from London or Paris to L.A., Orange County or San Diego on either January 5th or January 6th. I'm flying with my in-laws, so it's fine if we fly home on two different flights (2 on one, 2 on another).
4 business award seats Europe to the west coast, the weekend after new year's, is a very tall order.

If you have plenty of miles, the UA "everyday" awards are plentiful at 155k each.