FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Forgotten BA services, products & routes
View Single Post
Old Dec 7, 2018, 12:21 am
criso

Programs: BA Silver
Flying as an unaccompanied child years ago with the little red plastic wallet they hung round your neck with your ticket and documents . I remember one time there were also 2 boys on the same flight who were at boarding school in England flying back to their parents who lived in spain. One about the same age as me, one a few years younger, I would have been 9 or 10 at the time.We were boarded first as usual and as the flight was full, put in first – the 3 of us sharing 2 seats. I was nevertheless impressed with the better food and real cutlery and crockery. When we got to our destination we were left till last and getting bored of waiting I offloaded myself followed by the boys. We collected our luggage and went through passport control unattended where I was met by my grandparents and assorted aunts and uncles and cousins. Not sure what happened to the boys but assume they managed to find whoever was meeting them as I don’t remember any scandals about lost British schoolboys in the news.