FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travel Package General Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old Dec 6, 2018, 8:52 pm
rny321

Programs: MB-LTT , HH-Diam., HGP-Expl.
Originally Posted by RedSun
You do not get it. Sigh...
At this time, we still don't have confirmed codes for either the full or partial Cat 7 packages, even though both supposedly exist. If the new packages follow the same pattern as the old ones, the only difference in the codes should be a change to one or more of the letters which precede the numbers. So whether we are talking about partial packages, like some posters or full packages as the poster you were replying to, the numerical portion of each code should be similar. Although it may not work for NC7 certificates, I have found that giving an agent codes for both the old and new certificates has facilitated transactions.

I obviously understood the simple point you were making. If there was some more complex concept you were describing, please enlighten me. When I responded to you earlier, I decided to list the cost of the old and new travel packages which I thought might be useful to some people. Rather than point out your that you incorrectly stated that current Cat 7 packages cost 360 K, I rephrased you comment so that it would appear accurate.

Last edited by rny321; Dec 6, 2018 at 9:33 pm