FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - *A family guests in lounge
View Single Post
Old Dec 6, 2018, 6:49 am
SASegments

Programs: EBD (*G) & Delta Gold Medallion (STE+)
Originally Posted by nacho
TK is absolutely no go - saw a DYKWIA woman with SK G trying to guest her hubby and a 2 years old in and was denied. She was so arrogant and teaching the dragons that she could bring in her family at SAS lounge and therefore the same applies to TK. They told her that she has to pick one to guest in, she was very upset and left.

I brought my kids into CX lounge and before we approached the counter the dragon looked at us very strangely. I got all our OWS cards ready and showed her when she was about to start her speech. She was shocked and commented on the children having OWS, she thought I was one of those who try to get my no status kids into the lounge.

Similar thing happened at LH IAD lounge - the dragon thought a party of 4 with only 1 *G.

If you really want lounge access why don't you just buy it? Or get a credit card that gives you access. You can try lounge buddy - I saw that they sell LH lounge access too. In SIN you can eat good food in the food court in the basement of SIN - it's delicious and cheap.
We have Priority Pass but generally I prefer the *A lounges and there is no PP lounge airside at FRA.

I don’t need it to the extent of paying for 5 but if there were/is a chance they’ll let us in why not try. If it’s a no I certainly won’t be rude in any way but just go elsewhere.