FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Driving from Warsaw thru the Baltics
View Single Post
Old Dec 6, 2018, 5:39 am
VitaliU

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AY Plat
Originally Posted by nirajshah8
I'll be driving from Warsaw, Poland on my way towards St. Petersburg, Russia but will be driving through Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Finland prior to entering Russia.

Are there any other cities aside from the capital cities of Minsk, Vilnius, Riga, Talinn, and Helsinki to visit in these countries? I'll be driving so any scenic roads or drives are welcome and time is not an issue. Is the Russian territory of Kaliningrad worth a visit?

I'd also love any and all recommendations of places to go,. see, excursions, etc in any of these countries. Much obliged!
what passport are you traveling on? Do you have a multiple entry Russian visa? Additionally, Belarus still requires visas for most nationalities when entering via land borders. Also, only Russian and Belarusian passport holders are allowed to cross Belarus-Russia border on land. All others will be turned around and sent to one of international border crossings in Latvia or Ukraine (if there are any open ones left there). Given this information, you may want to reconsider your route