FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Secret Santa 2018 Official Thread!
View Single Post
Old Dec 5, 2018, 11:57 pm
SwissCircle
Suspended

Talking Santa dropped some nice stuff

So, a couple weeks ago I came home and was informed that a parcel was deposited at a nearby Deutsche Post outlet. Went there a few days later and picked it up.

The tape on it, clearly indicating that some government agency had tempered with it, made me quite suspicious.As you can see it obviously was the TSA so it could be anything, most likely a gun😎.

Upon arrival at home I of course opened it and was surprised to find the most toxic 🙈content in a small package. I was astounded to see that the TSA, even so obviously having nothing to do with this, having let this one through, a combination of nutrients that could easily instigate an enjoyable and durable sugar high…
See the documentation for evidence here:

For health and security reasons the content had to be destroyed immediately.
That task was not easily completed and thus, as promised by the accompanying letter, in the meantime another parcel arrived.

I’m looking forward to open it sometime in the future with a nice meal.
So, this was the first Secret Santa 🎅 to from whom I received lovely gifts 🎁 this year.
Thank you André!

I can confirm now, that as of today the task of destroying this dangerous amount of sugary nutrients has reached completion of exactly 97,38%. Only a few pop tarts are left.