FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LATAM Discriminates Against AA Business Award Flyers
Old Dec 4, 2018, 8:58 pm
IggySD

Programs: Lots
I don’t see any evidence to support the OPs claim that they were specifically targeted due to purchasing award tickets. The OP mentioned that the individual they spoke to didn’t deny that was the reason but was t ever confirmed? I can easily imagine a situation where the OP was complaining and whoever he was speaking to just didn’t feel like arguing anymore so just went along with whatever was said to resolve the situation.

While certainly an unfortunate situation there are countless threads on this board regarding seat assignments changing and the end result always seems to be that seats are not guaranteed and can be changed at the airlines discretion. Not sure how this is any different (aside from the disability issue which may have required LA to provide seats next to each other but I don’t believe would require them to provide the originally booked seats). The title of this thread seems needlessly inflammatory.