FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA: video & record shows “abandoned” wheelchair passenger was not
Old Dec 4, 2018, 8:30 pm
Dallas49er

Programs: DL Diamond, AA revenue negative, Bonvoy Titanium +, Avis likes me
Originally Posted by embarcadero1
Why are some defending this? It doesn’t matter what the circumstance, once a passenger who needs additional help is entrusted to AA staff, that’s it. The end.

There is no way to blame anyone but AA staff for this AA blunder. Not the family, not the wages that the unscrupulous subcontractor pays, there is no excuse. Unless they don’t want to accept these customers. In that case, good luck making that case to the flying public.

AA needs to own this blunder and make good on its commitment to help passengers with special needs. Full stop. No blaming family or subcontractors or any other lame excuse.

Scam or no scam, I 1,000,000% respectfully DISAGREE with each and every vowel and consonant in this post.

Where is the son in all of this? Where is the son's responsibility? Where is the son's filial duty? Where is the son's accountability? How can ANYONE choose to blame anyone and everything BUT the son?

Is there anyone here, seated safely behind a keyboard and a monitor, and hiding in the cocoon of anonymity, that would admit that they would do exactly what the son did to his mother?

IMHO-The son, not AA (and I am NO AApologist these days) needs to own this blunder. The REAL end.

Last edited by Dallas49er; Dec 4, 2018 at 8:38 pm