FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Caesars room search policy
View Single Post
Old Dec 4, 2018, 4:52 pm
oyouno

Originally Posted by Seabilly
I agree that they should leave a note if they come into your room like TSA does when they open your bags. I haven't really noticed any problems with this although I still fail to see the purpose of this. How many times were they in that shooter's room and they still didn't see any of his guns.

Just a question on your experience though. Did they actually just come into your room with you there? Also did you have the security lock in place? Just curious as I haven't had them come in my room while I've been there. I heard about cases in August during DEFCON where they would beat on the door and demand permission to enter. THAT would piss me off. I've considered getting a hidden camera but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Yes.
once while in the shower.. them banging on the door... them opening the door. using tool to bypass the security lock on the door.
again while in the restroom .. same thing.. banging on the door.. bypassing security. EVEN if you yell at them to come back later.. they will barge in.
3rd time while sleeping in ..waking me up... me having to stop them at the door... them saying they can come back later..... but no point since they already woke me up from a deep slumber.

So yeah.. not a pleasant experience at all.

My most recent trip I didn;t decline housekeeping simply so i could bypass these stupid useless security checks at random times.
Pro tip. If you DO decline housekeeping for the measly 10.00 per STAY credit......... if you happen to run into house keeping in the hallway on your way out.. grab what u need.. and have them check you off the security list for the day as well.