FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Onyx Rewards (Amari, Nova, OZO) – any experiences?
Old Dec 3, 2018, 7:40 pm
barracuda93

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Originally Posted by kevino
While the Amari Watergate is the only Onyx property in Bangkok with a lounge, you get very nice benefits at Oriental Residences and you get lounge access at the Amari Pattaya. At the Amari Watergate you will usually only get a one category upgrade so usually not a suite.
Btw, I think the Amari Watergate has the best lounge breakfast in Bangkok, and they also give Plats. the option of breakfast in the restaurant.
Thank you for the input! Could you say how good is Amari Pattaya lounge? For offerings and views/design (I have been to a nearby HI Club lounge, and it's actually was surprisingly nicely designed and had stunning panoramic views).
Any idea if benefits tend to be honored on OTA bookings? (I have one booking at a Nova property done for the sake of special rebate offer, cannot be used for BRG.)

BTW, Onyx website mentions lounge access for Platinums only in two properties, Amari Watergate and Amari Johor: https://www.onyx-rewards.com/benefits-glance/
Strange that they have omitted Pattaya one. Definitely a more popular destination than JB.
Or do I miss something?

P. S. Have you had any experiences with their BRG? Positive/negative.