View Single Post
Old Dec 2, 18, 1:28 pm
Petrus

Having completed three stays in the last 10 months post renovation it is clear to me this property doesn't cut it. They are consistently rubbish at applying common sense combined with a customer focused experience.

- The general attitude at front desk/check-in is one of great indifference. Staff seem to hate their job. Exception is the lady in the Club lounge, who appears to have been trained in hospitality.
- Checked in as RA last week. Booked basic room, got an Exec which is strictly 2 cats up. However, room was on the 5th floor. Cmon... at least put a regular RA on a high floor.
I asked for a higher floor and sure, no problem. Same room but on the 14th floor instead. Only problem, it was just by the lifts, and it had useless sound proofing towards the street. It was like midtown was inside the room.
- There were glasses outside our room on arrival. I mentioned this three times to staff. Never cleared.
- Mini-bar sounded like a broken transistor. "eeeeeeeennngg" sound. Complained. Had a note later saying it was fixed. Sure, for about 2 hours. Then it started again.

All the small issues add up and paint a picture. They don't care. As long as rooms fill up with package vacations and aggregator business things won't change.