Old Dec 2, 18, 10:52 am
Raynyan

Programs: ANA Platinum Super Flyers, IHG Royal Ambassador, Marriott Titanium
ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort

ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort

What is your IHG Rewards Club status?

Spire Royal Ambassador

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
YES

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked High Floor Room, Received Club Deluxe Corner Suite. Second Highest category room of this hotel.

How are the rooms?
This room is newly renovated in 2017. 64sqm, Hollywood style (attached) twin bed, Marble Bathroom with deep sunken tub. Famous TOTO's Washlet toilet, 2x 43inches Panasonic LCD TV, Sharp Plasma-cluster air cleaner, and Terrace with small dining table/daybeds. Toiletries are both L’occitane and Agraria. Coffee maker has been replaced to UCC Drip Pod, but according to GM’s comment, Nespresso will soon be back again.

Video of Club Deluxe Corner Suite:

How is the exec. lounge?
Relocated to lobby floor from penthouse floor. Really beautiful and great lounge. Excellent view, good comfort sofas and chairs, terrace seat. F&B qualities are also very nice. Excellent a la carte and buffet selections in breakfast. Decent champagne (Perrier-Jout or G.H.Mumm) is offered in cocktail time.

Video of New Club InterContinental Lounge:

Now old penthouse lounge has been closed and will convert to Suite in early 2019.

How was the mini-bar?
Same to my last stay. So-so.

What was your welcome gift?
Kitchen towels by Okinawan clothes and Stone doll of Shisa (Okinawan guardian lions).

Did you receive fruit in the room?
Yes I choose snack. Very nice.

What was good?
++++++++++ Guest recognition (room upgrade, every managements came to greet me)
++++++++ Lot of restaurant outlets selection. quality is also excellent. (My recommendation is Ishigaki or Motobu Beef Shabu-Shabu at Japanese Restaurant UNKAI.)
+++++ Lot of resort activities. Scuba diving training/tour, Sea walk, Fishing, Cruising, Sea park, Private Beach, Pools, Whale watching tour, and etc...
+++++ Convenience Store and Souvenir Shop.

What was bad?
- No menu/price list of restaurant outlets on web.
- No in-house ATM (but will soon install)

Value for $ or Rewards Club Points?
Yes

Would you return?
Yes