FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deflategate; new executive pods deflating in-flight
Old Dec 1, 2018, 7:21 am
lallied

Originally Posted by D582

I’m betting it’s more than 2 per flight as many pax don’t complain because they don’t realise it’s broken.
Originally Posted by D582

Why give up asking for the sheet? I’ve made pretty good money from those forms. Also it’s not something for nothing. You paid for a fully inflated seat. You did not receive that.
Good question. However means have to keep getting up all night and demonstrating is flat (and often SD is on break) and then wait while they reset then get back down and try and sleep and then up again and do it all again. Get no sleep at all. And invariably have to chase SD round to try and get form - never offered except once. I find it embarrassing as clearly AC think people are trying it on. And to be fair was watching another pax on another flight trying to persuade SD and a tech person who came on board was flat when seemingly wasn’t presumably in hopes of comp. After an argument they went away after saying it was as inflated as it ever gets, he seemed fine for the 5hr flight AND the next pax in same seat had no issues on a TPAC (and not a lightweight either) even though I warned him previous pax said was deflating. I am however making sure put on manifest/ report in hopes they get fixed. I’ll write in I guess but they will just say no form no comp.

PS I guess I’M finally deflated by deflategate - I can reset on screen with one eye open and have otherwise given up