FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4 stays away from Gold status -- is it really worth it?
Old Nov 30, 2018, 12:32 pm
umieesa

Definitely will be doing some mattress runs! I have already two booked for next week!

Originally Posted by daloosh
So, skip Oahu this time and spend your three island trip on Maui, Kauai and Hawaii!
This is what I would do, but this seems to be non negotiable. Mainly because their favourite restaurant is on Oahu (Fresh Catch) and food is a big draw for us. It would be amazing though if they comped the kids as well like Staley received. Definitely a valuable perk!

Like I said I don't really want to hijack the thread with another topic, but for me I'm really torn between Maui and the Big Island. Got some great tips from Pinniped and appreciate all the comments. We are big nature lovers and love to hike, but my kids love surfing and snorkeling. I do like the idea of the amount of diverse activities/ecosystems available on the Big Island, but Maui has some huge draws with the road to Hana and Haleakala especially. Decisions, decisions. 1st world problems for sure!