View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 18, 3:56 pm
Join Date: May 2008
Location: SEA-LIH
Programs: Alaska 75K, Marriott Platinum and Chairman's Club
Posts: 150
Originally Posted by rustykettel View Post

The return opened up at around T-5d, but K is around $200 now. Iím will to pay extra for K but not that much, so AS will either sell it to someone else or lose the revenue. Not willing to pay for K on speculation either.

Unfortunately, in order to upfare my outbound the agent says she needed to remove me from the waitlists for the entire ticket and then rewaitlist me after upfaring, even for the return not being upfared. I donít believe thatís correct but I really didnít expect additional U to open in advance either so didnít push it. Lightly loaded flight at this point. Looks like a good chance if I donít get upgraded, I might get a poormanís lie flat as a consolation prize.
Surely there's an easier way? Who has time to check all their pending itineraries for open U space? Especially since Gogo inflight is so sucky and leisure internet time is so sparse? I taught my husband how to do it so now I've got more coverage, but it shouldn't be this way. Still have 10 GGU to go....
QT31415 is offline  
Reply With Quote