FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amanresorts Thread 2018
View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2018, 5:24 am
EuropeanPete

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Perhaps not strictly on-topic for this forum so I won't make a new thread, but I wanted to ask if anyone here was an owner of any Aman Residences or had looked into typical costs and associated terms and conditions. My lifestyle is geographically very flexible and I often have time between work when I would love to be able to be more economically efficient with my choice of location. It does require a bit of a bet on the future of the Aman group which I've nervous about, but the properties have such high sunk costs that I assume they should be relatively safe in some decent form.

I could only find descriptions on pretty sketchy looking websites which describe properties starting at $3M which means they're maybe not on my radar for the foreseeable future (especially if mortgages are not readily available), but I thought it was worthwhile me doing some due diligence. Any PMs with info would be greatly appreciated.