Old Nov 27, 18, 2:07 pm
mk712

Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
Well, I'm in no man's land again! I contacted Chase via SM saying that Marriott had not received my 50k bonus points. Chase replied that they contacted Marriott, and the 50k had posted to my Marriott Rewards account. No, it hasn't. So I actually called Marriott. What a complete waste of time! Now I am even more frustrated than before! No one at Marriott had any idea of what I was talking about. The agent saw that two hundred points posted on my account statement a few months ago from the old Premier card, and said that was my bonus so I wasn't entitled to another one.
FYI, I'm in a similar situation:
- got 10k points on my Oct 17 statement, posted to my Marriott account on Oct 20.
- got an extra 40k points on my Nov 17 statement, they haven't posted to my Marriott account yet. Even the regular spend from that statement hasn't posted yet.

I didn't bother calling either Chase or Marriott because I figured they'd be clueless, as you've experienced. Since the points are listed on my statement I'm confident I'll get them at some point, the question is when.