FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Christmas market 2018
View Single Post
Old Nov 27, 2018, 8:39 am
TPRun

Programs: BAEC Gold, Nandos
Originally Posted by Lucanesque
This year, we're off to Hamburg for a couple of days as the CE flights were pretty much the cheapest of all the market destinations when we were looking (maybe not the best reason, but hey!).

Five Christmas markets, one of them a new one on us as it is a XXX market... "Everybody loves Christmas markets – the Reeperbahn, Hamburg’s mile of sin has created a more salacious version – SANTA PAULI. It’s all there, Christmas trees, mulled wine, the little booth where u buy things for your loved ones … but as well live music, angels in a strip tent and little things for the ones you love to love."
As it's Germany - and especially Hamburg - it's not seen as seedy, although its still XXX...It's really good fun - I'll be in there next Wednesday/Thursday as it's the one that's open latest! The stripping angels are heavenly

I'll also be taking clients to a few non-XXX ones, including the Rathausmarkt and the Weisser Zuaber at Jungfernstieg. When are you going?

@aks120 our paths may cross, I'm staying at the Grand Elysee, and flying home Fri 7th at 1850