FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4 stays away from Gold status -- is it really worth it?
Old Nov 26, 18, 5:26 pm
umieesa

Originally Posted by pinniped View Post
Some properties are looser than others on kids breakfasts. Some are tight on the 2x per night, but will hand you a stack of coupons effectively allowing you a full family breakfast every other day and you just go try local restaurants on the odd days. Others mark your name on a list and it's just 2 per day, no way around it.
Having breakfasts fully covered would be a great perk, but the idea of coupons to cover the whole family and trying local restaurants on other days is also nice. I have a stay at the DT fallsview in a couple weeks, so I guess I'll find out how it works there first.

And while the idea of digital check-in would've been convenient if the hotel locations were not, I live in a big city with so many Hilton properties a short drive away that I don't mind adding a few staycations before the end of the year. My kids will honestly love more pool time!

The only thing that sounds a bit disappointing is the fact that upgrades don't sound very likely. I hope since we plan to go during the off season we will have a better chance. Wishful thinking I suppose