View Single Post
Old Nov 26, 18, 4:07 pm
MrSnoot78

Originally Posted by lindsey1 View Post
I booked the Conrad Pool Villa two days ago with the AP rate for Jan 2019. At that time the rate was quite good I thought: 2.366 M IDR p/n. My CC has not yet been charged. Reviewing the reservation online yesterday the rate was confirmed. Also, the rate was still available online for many dates throughout the upcoming year. As of today, my reservation online shows only the room type of Conrad Pool Villa with no pricing attached. And, I could find no dates at all now when attempting to dummy book that room type online - ie the Conrad Pool Villa is not even listed at all.

Has anyone experienced this scenario? What outcome might I anticipate to my reservation?
I think the rate for the Pool Villa could have been a kind of "Error Fare". Normally the rate is higher than 7 M IDR.
I've also seen that the Villa rate was extremely cheap and less the price of a normal "Ressort Room with garden View an no extras" (2.8 M IDR Yesterday all pool villa rooms were blocked for 2018 and 2019. Maybe they found the mistake. I would contact the hotel directly. They are very fast in answering.