FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Business Class Seat for Solo Traveler on A380
Old Nov 26, 2018, 7:04 am
Comatose1

Best Business Class Seat for Solo Traveler on A380

Apologies if this should be placed elsewhere or there is a thread already providing something like this (however I could not find one after searching, I saw a few posts but nothing directly relevant). I will be flying ICN <> SYD both ways on the A380 in Dec/Jan (Xmas/NY trip), and was wondering what advice there might be regarding where I should pick my seats?

I prefer not to have to jump over anyone or have them kick me in my sleep (so that typically excludes the A/B and G/H from my preferences), and was wondering of the D/E remaining options, what people view the best.

There look to be suggestions that row 20 has extra legroom, but I presume there is a risk of this row being used for baby bassinets if required, but apart from that are there any opinions one way or the other? I'm currently in rows 15/16 so far enough away from rows 11 and 20 which appear to have bassinets in them - for the front cabin - rows 7-10, are there any strong views one way or another here?