FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your UA hub rankings
View Single Post
Old Nov 24, 2018, 3:28 pm
GBadger

Programs: UA 1K (MM), DL, AA, AS, HHonors, SPG, Kimpton, Hyatt, IC PC, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), Hertz PC
I realize that this likely doesn't align well with others, but from best to worst:
  1. DEN: Home airport, easy to get around, not many delays (in general), good food options if you know where to look
  2. IAD: Love access to partner lounges, generally pretty easy to get through (despite people movers and trains)
  3. SFO: Either you love it or you hate it. I generally like it and it was my home base for a while. Never had too many issues here
  4. LAX: Likely to have "gate occupied" delays, modernization effort has helped, like walkability to TBIT for *A lounge access
  5. ORD: Crowded and prone to delays, don't like having to take train between international and domestic areas (particularly when it doesn't work)
  6. IAH: Smells like fried food everywhere. Sprawling layout. Tough for connections.
  7. EWR: Unfriendly people, way too crowded, almost a guaranteed delay (particularly with any sort of weather), Terminal A (need I say more?)

Last edited by GBadger; Nov 24, 2018 at 3:35 pm