FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hertz Adrenaline Collection Problems
View Single Post
Old Nov 22, 2018, 2:06 am
John D Myers

Hertz Adrenaline Collection Problems

Recently rented a Challenger RT from the Adrenaline Collection, and actually got a nice new but dirty vehicle. I had qualified for a FREE WiFi Hotspot kit, but they tried to add $400 to my rental agreement which included hiking the price on my email confirmation. After much discussion and grief, was told that $100 deposit was required, so I asked why are you adding $400?
In the end I had to tell them to remove the unit and just charge my original price as had already wasted some time at the desk.

Only reason for using Hertz is I'm a car guy, and have to have a V8, so recently booked a Camaro SS convertible for September 2019, model guaranteed.
Just checked my booking online, and now says 'Or Similar'
Seems the Adrenaline collection are all now 'Or Similar', so as I have a email with 'Model guaranteed' I'm expecting more hassle at the desk yet again next year, and wonder if I will get my FREE WiFi kit too?
Mustang GT is gone too?

FYI does everyone monitor prices and rebook if cheaper? This year Challenger started at $1500 for 16 days, rebooked FIVE times as it got cheaper in the preceeding months and actually paid $908.

Next years booking started at $1550 for 16 days, already rebooked at $1195