Old Nov 20, 18, 12:41 pm
sbiddle

Programs: NZ Elite *G, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by oranjemakker View Post
I think it's pretty poor this is not more clearly highlighted and I sympathise with the OP

I think whoever suggested fair go is worth a try

Would be fun to watch! Certainly more entertaining than NZ latest trashy "safety" video
How do you should it be highlighted better than it is at present? IMHO it's fairly well presented with a different background colour so it's not just standard text.

I'm curious how people think it should be presented because It's something I'll mention it to a friend there when I catch up with them next.

I just looked at some random flights on NZ, QF, UA and AA and have snippets below. I think both NZ and QF do a very good job showing the mixed flights and making it clear compared to the two examples from AA and UA.

Here's how QF present the same scenario

Here's how United present the same scenario - you need to click on the "mixed cabin" text to see a popup showing the UA flight as business and Air NZ as economy.

And here's how American present the same scenario - despite me looking extensively everywhere there is not a single mention anywhere in the booking process that the JQ flight is only a single class of service in economy.