FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Marriott Premier PLUS - post your upgrade offers
Old Nov 20, 2018, 2:02 am
Typhoonpilot

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
I took the 50K offer because I am trying to make 1.6 million for legacy Lifetime Gold. It was a tough decision because losing elite night credits for spend could become an issue going forward. No points posted after first purchase. Points just posted today on my statement closing date and I only got 10,000. Secured Message sent to Chase. I too have the e-mails and screenshots saved in case of this eventuality. I can't wait long for the other 40,000 points to post because I'll have to leave some cushion if a UR transfer becomes necessary to put me over the top on the 1.6 million. I hate constantly having to chase down points, it's really frustrating.

Update, Chase replied they will give the other 40,000 points in 6-8 weeks. Too late for me to reach my Lifetime Gold goal. I have written to TPG ([email protected]). He seems to have a close relationship with Chase. Whether they care or will do anything is obviously an issue, but one can hope. This is a clear case of false advertising. I would not have made the switch to the Premiere if I had known points would not post until 2019.

Last edited by Typhoonpilot; Nov 21, 2018 at 2:40 am