FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Reward Club at Kimpton Hotels Experiences (2018)
Old Nov 18, 2018, 3:05 pm
Tennen

Programs: A3, AA, AC, AS, DL, NH, SQ, SK, UA; BW, CP, HH, IHG, MB
Originally Posted by FLYGVA
Thank you for highlighting the old reference, I have corrected Priority Club to Rewards Club. Copy and past was in this regard not in my favour as I oversaw it.

The reference to InnerCircle is a little bit more complicated. It is basically an elite level of Spire for Kimpton stays only (https://www.ihg.com/kimptonhotels/co...education.html). As most Kimpton Hotels are located in the US, I have not much experience with them myself. My understanding is, that you get InnerCircle as Spire - and as far as I know, there have been some Spire member granted InnerCircle benefits at the time of the merger. And Kimpton Karme does not exist any longer. I fear, that Spire InnerCircle makes it more complicated to understand either, but I see your point.
Thanks for the clarification!

As for Inner Circle, my understanding is that all Inner Circle members are Spire Elite, but not all Spire Elites are Inner Circle, based on the link. I gather that it's rather similar to earning RA with IC, since:
While we don’t disclose the criteria for snagging a coveted invitation to Kimpton Inner Circle, we can tell you one key thing: You first have to earn IHG® Rewards Club Spire Elite status.
Granted, I'm neither Spire nor Inner Circle, so my interpretation could be wrong. But, Kimpton Karma lists Spire Elite and Inner Circle as separate levels, so I don't think I am.

In any case, my initial suggestions stand:
Relabel the template as "Spire Elite AND Inner Circle" so that "regular" Spire Elites won't be confused.
Might I also suggest that you move the Raid the Bar section? Since it applies to all elites, it should probably be listed right after the "How are the rooms" section.