FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2018)
View Single Post
Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:56 pm
Melanion90

Originally Posted by ChrisFlyer66
A few posts bickering about the dollar amount of MO that triggers the ID verification have been removed because this thread was getting off track. Feel free to share data points but please try to avoid personal attacks and name-calling.
heh... sorry... I almost stopped myself from hitting submit.

For those of you that are still struggling to get more than 1 transaction per day, you could always just talk to them about the new rules regarding MOs and that the new rule does not say only one transaction per day, it says 8k per day, per person, per transaction. I have been bringing this up over time with each of the cashiers at my primary WM and they all end up agreeing to me doing at least 1 extra transaction. 3 of them have agreed that I just have to stay under 8k for the day, even if I push it to 8 transactions (so that they don't have to spend extra time entering info). That being said, I have a great relationship with most of the cashiers at this store, but the risk of getting shut down due to asking seems small and the reward is a lot of time savings.