FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Nov 17, 2018, 2:20 pm
Siweltj

Marriott Residence Inn is my usual stay although that may vary depending on where I am travelling in the country. Specifically the incident I speak of was Residence Inn San Carlso CA. As for water at hotels, as said it is a rarity when offered. Just spent 5 nights last week in Townplace Suites Lawrence KS - no water. Courtyard Seattle Pioneer Place - no water.... Fairfield Downtown Tulsa no water, shall I go on....

These are just annoyances and lack of any appreciation for loyal customers. Bigger concerns are the lack of reply to complaints and calls, and no contact by ambassador...

Originally Posted by txpenny
By specifics I mean what specific hotel. A hotel "in the bay area" doesn't tell us anything. If you were truly in a hotel for 4 weeks and given the boot when full, it would be helpful to the community to know which hotel would treat you with such disdain. I would also love to learn which Marriott hotels do not provided water to a platinum, let alone a platinum with ambassador. Your claim that you have not been offered water 96% of the time is does not seem believable to me. I have 217 BIB nights so far this year and I cannot remember a single night where water was not provided.

Regardless of your post count, naming hotels rather than taking vague shots goes a long way toward credibility.