FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QR Experience in Tunis
View Single Post
Old Nov 17, 2018, 11:35 am
FlyingFrZ

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by tokyolyon
Will be great if you can share some photos of the food and the table layout

I guess that you will be arriving at 13:15 on EK747 right? Since you don't have checked in baggage you wont need long time to reach the check in counters. After you get out of the arrivals hall, take the stairs or the elevator to the departures floor. go straight to the end of it ( you will pass by the Tunis air check in counters, emirates,...etc) At the end of the floor you will find the QR check in counters( same counters used by sky team airlines). I am not really sure but at at certain period of time they had dedicated immigration counter for first and business class passengers. After you clear immigration and security check to Tunis air's espace privilege ( business class lounge). There, you can find refreshments and drinks. its very basic though. I forgot to tell you, since the beginning of this week they stopped all the air conditioners for maintenance till the end of December. So I don't know how the tempreture will be inside the terminal.
Ya I'll be on that EK flight. Hopefully immigration won't be too long.

Will I have to leave the building and go outside to reach the departures floor, or are there stairs or an elevator inside the complex?