FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mercedes Benz AMEX co-branded cards, [discontinued January 2019].
Old Nov 15, 2018, 1:50 pm
thefiverivers

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE
Started to get the 75k offer while browsing incognito, and wanted to know if anyone who has/had the MB plat, has applied for the vanilla platinum and received the SUB?

My plan is to apply for the vanilla plat and cancel the MB after approval (I wonder if they will offer any retention bonus?)

Thanks!

EDIT: Also saw this on the FAQ page: "If you do not wish to receive your new Card, you must reject the change by calling us at 1-855-865-1451, or by calling us collect at 1-336-291-1361, no later than 5:00pm Eastern time on January 10, 2019. If you cancel, you won’t be able to use your Card Account for new transactions and you’ll forfeit any rewards. In addition, cancelling your Card will result in a prorated credit for any Annual Membership Fee paid in the last year."

Does the "rewards" refer to the MB certificate and lease miles, or MRs that I received when I first applied for the MB card?