FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Tokyo {JPN}
View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2018, 11:57 am
saaveraward

Originally Posted by ne0ven0m
I was originally leaning towards Conrad for my 5 nights in Tokyo next year. Now favoring Hilton more due to location, obvious less points total, and higher likelihood of "standard" rooms to use my weekend certs. Already have Gold, should have Diamond by that time too, so I'm hoping for free breakfast at the least and some kind of room upgrade.

Has anyone used their concierge to book some Michelin star restaurants in town? It was one of the reasons I wanted Conrad initially, but I figure Hilton has a good enough staff to do this too?
I posted on this a while back. I would highly recommend a credit card concierge request (if you have access to one) before you leave town where they are focused on your specific request and have contacts in Japan. I've found the Hilton concierge to be bombarded, and with constant turnover, your request may be lost in the shuffle. Others upthread have reported success with the local desk. I'm also booking 30-90 days in advance to ensure I have a reservation where I want.