FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QR 701 DOH-JFK 12/11/18 Medical Emergency
Old Nov 13, 2018, 12:45 pm
fotographer

Programs: AA EXP 2.8m,Lifetime PLT, Hilton Diamond, IHG PlLT, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by ruby&carlos
Of course the plane should have been landed for the passenger, and I hope that they make a speedy recovery.

However, for the 300+ other passengers who have been on the ground in Quebec for 24+ hours with no guarantee that this flight will leave on time to JFK as there are currently snowy and icy conditions, it would stand to reason that compensation is a logical next step. I have racked up thousands of dollars of change fees for my connecting flight and hotels to accommodate that, through no fault of my own.
I do understand, its a tough spot, and my s feeling go out to you and the rest of the passengers,
I am glad to see that Qatar was able to provide hotels, pretty nice considering the short notice, and I can see they along with the ground crew have tried to do their best.

I sincerely hope you get all the comp that is required to make you and other passenger whole, my question was , and not directed to anyone, was that I would be looking for comp once I had completed the journey.
doubt very much right now, if Qatar is focus on that and rather getting everyone home.

Again, having seen so many "comp" questions on FT, sometimes I just wonder .. that is all
Hope you get to where you need to go.. Good travels