FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The LOT Kafeteria 2018-23 (retired)
View Single Post
Old Nov 13, 2018, 9:18 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
The other week, I flew WAW-SIN-WAW

Lounge in WAW

My first time ever in WAW non-Schengen lounge. OMG – it is stunning, but small. But really design is great – a lot of wood, comfortable seats, good food. Drink-wise – no champagne (only prosecco). For champagne you need to go to Schengen Elite lounge (long haul J-class passengers have access). But it is very small – I can believe in the reports that during the TATL peak (before 5 pm) it is standing room only.

Lounge in SIN

I was given an invitation to SATS lounge and as a good Flyertalker I went there. Crowded with fairy average food.I then left for SKL Lounge. Food was great, Piper-Heidsieck champagne free flowing. But the place was as dark as always (how that can have so dark design in a windowless lounge is beyond me).

Hard product

2-2-2 Config with fully flat seats. No mattresses provided. Duvet was nice. IFE has improved – there was a reasonably number of movies.

Soft product

Absolutely great. Do&Co food – great quality, great quantity. Dessert cart was spectacular. Overall food much better than OS, slightly below TK. Really nice F/A’s.

Overall good flights.

Last edited by TPJ; Mar 20, 2019 at 7:35 am