FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Your account has been suspended due to a security risk" frustration
Old Nov 12, 2018, 10:41 am
slidergirl

Programs: IHG Gold,SPG Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Delta Kettle, AMEX Plat, DL AMEX Plat
I'm the person who started the "account hacked" thread. Well, it's been total crickets from Delta. I've called a few times. First time the on line agent just said I had to wait it out for 3-4 weeks. Second time, the on line agent said they were waiting for my DL to be faxed (what's a fax???) - I never was told I had to do that. No access to a fax, so the agent had me take a photo of my DL and email it in. Problem is, I can't add my FF# to the email - the agent saw that, even though she could see the FF#. She said to just put that on the first line of the email. I've done that, no replies. When I talked to the agent after the first 3 weeks and was told about the DL, she said the clock starts again and it would be another 3-4 weeks before finding out if I get my account and miles back. Well, it's now 5 weeks and I have not heard one word from Delta, not even an acknowledgment that they received my emails and DL. I do not want to call that lame phone # again. Does anyone have a phone number or email address of something/one further up the food chain that I can access? I know I'm just a lowly General Member now (no more flights other than one or two for leisure a year now), but I should not be treated like dog excrement since I have been a member from the late 80s when it was not SkyMiles... Any ideas/help here?