View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 18, 1:02 am
flyme2

Originally Posted by MrSnoot78 View Post
So, I am there in two weeks and will give an update....
If this is your first time in Bali, you'll most likely spend little time at the Conrad. The beach and surrounding area are not the best. However, as I have toured the whole island extensively, I am seeking nothing more than R & R, so the Conrad suits me just fine. The suites in the "Conrad Suites" pavilion are still original, but, if mine is indicative of the others, they are in excellent condition, very large and tastefully decorated, IMHO. My stay has been very restful, with occupancy rates rather low. Breakfast is quite extensive, and keeps me satiated for the day, due to my waning appetite. I haven't been to afternoon tea, and I don't eat anything in the Executive Lounge, just sip my evening scotch or two. I tried the red wine, but it was local, and not of a high standard. Beverages, snacks and canapés are delivered to each guest. It is not self serve, if that matters to anyone. I am looking into spending a month or so in one of the Hilton or competing properties to escape winter in northeast. This could certainly be a contender.