FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Air Lines Aborted Landing Thread (Consolidated)
Old Nov 10, 2018, 7:52 pm
Allan38103

Programs: none
This appears to be one of those questions where the correct answer has little practical value, except for - as the OP states - curiosity value. Of course you could review every flight and analyze the ground tracks one at a time to come up with an answer. That's a lot of work.

Maybe someone will respond here that such a public record really does exist, and point out the link, CFR, regulation, or other documentation that establishes it. However without such actual proof, all we will get is a lot of replies like, "Here's what I think it should be...." or "This is my opinion..." or "I overheard a pilot talking to a gate agent a couple years ago about ..." and so on. And if this is like any of the previous threads on this same topic, we will have replies explaining the subtle differences between what is a "go-around" vs, an "aborted landing" vs. "missed approach" vs. "diversion". etc. Finally, there will be many helpful posts describing how "I was on a flight years ago from AAA to BBB, and we had a missed landing, too" FWIW.