FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Free breakfast for Platinum- only Asia-Pacific
Old Nov 7, 2018, 7:02 am
Maelstrom

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
This is my understanding of it, I am a new Platinum as of a month ago, so if there is anyone else who can correct me, please do.

Basically, breakfast is complimentary at all Le Club-participating hotels in the Asia Pacific region for Platinum members.

In the event of the hotel not having a lounge, or not granting Platinums access to the lounge (Fairmont), breakfast privileges are instead extended to the restaurant for the member and all registered guests staying in the room. In the specific case of Raffles - I'm not sure if they have lounges. I've looked at the Raffles Hainan room types and don't see any "lounge access" rooms. I have never stayed in a Raffles hotel, so I cannot accurately comment.

In the event of a hotel having a lounge (except Fairmont), then breakfast is provided for Platinum members (and registered guests of the room) in the lounge. Some hotels may, at their discretion, also extend breakfast privileges to the restaurant.