FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flight From Hell [BA2036 MCO-LGW delayed then diverted to JFK]
Old Nov 5, 2018, 3:29 pm
Globaliser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by skywardhunter
... I am much more inclined to believe pax than a thieving money-grabbing for-profit company
​​​​​​The letters published do not indicate any type of rights, whether EU or otherwise.
I see a reference to a very long URL that would be cumbersome for many, especially those less IT literate, to type, most likely having just their phones available. This is not acceptable (in my personal view) notice of the pax rights and rules.
So are you still going to believe the pax statements in preference to the photographic evidence that some information about "compensation and/or assistance" was made available?

And would you now agree that the part of the URL that says "euclaim" might just give a teensy weensy hint of the origin of their rights?

And if hypothetically BA had handed out the A4-folded-into-three glossy leaflet to every passenger, with the same URL printed in big letters in it, would that still have left you dissatisfied on the basis that no passenger should have to suffer the indignity of having to type in a URL?